Cops bust Bling Ring-style burglars including Instagram model who ‘used social media and GPS trackers to target Yankees star pitcher Aroldis Chapman and other wealthy marks’
- Miami cops charged 10 suspected burglars as part of ‘Operation Growing Pains’
- Accused ringleader Xandi Garcia, 30, suspected of running highly sophisticated group that used Instagram and GPS trackers to rob the rich
- Garcia’s Instagram model girlfriend, Maybel Sanchez, allegedly stalked would-be victims online, paying attention to photos of their valuables
- One of their marks was New York Yankees pitcher Aroldis Chapman, but they failed to follow through with the robbery of his Davie, Florida, home
- Garcia was busted after allegedly trying to sell ring police say he stole from hotel room of celebrity jeweler Eric Mavashev on day of Super Bowl LIVClick here to read the rest of DailyMail.com reporter Snejana Farberov’s story on Operation Growing Pains.
December 31, 2020
[video width="1920" height="1080" mp4="http://www.miamisao.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/English-End-of-Year.mp4"][/video] ¡Feliz Año Nuevo!
December 30, 2020