Feeding South Florida is the largest, most efficient food bank serving Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade, and Monroe Counties. More than 98% of all donations are put back into the community. Through innovative direct-service programs and a network of nonprofit partner agencies, Feeding South Florida distributed nearly 119 million pounds (99.3 million meals) of food last fiscal year to over 706,000 individuals – 236,000 of whom are children and 100,000 are older adults.
Feeding South Florida works with volunteers to accomplish its mission. The organization wants potential volunteers to consider the following:
- We cannot accommodate walk-ins so please be sure to register in advance.
- Certain dates and times may not be available due to fully-booked shifts.
- To volunteer, simply click the “VOLUNTEER NOW” button above to register or click here.
- Anyone over the age of 12 can volunteer.
- Groups and individuals are welcome!
- We can provide community service hours, and can accommodate certain court-ordered hours.
For more information on volunteer opportunities with Feeding South Florida, log on to https://www.feedingsouthflorida.org/volunteer/.
December 31, 2020
[video width="1920" height="1080" mp4="http://www.miamisao.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/English-End-of-Year.mp4"][/video] ¡Feliz Año Nuevo!
December 30, 2020